We aim to help churches to be inclusive by:
- demonstrating good practice in inclusive worship and church communities;
- telling people about initiatives in inclusive church life;
- raising the profile of talented people with disabilities in churches;
- proposing solutions to barriers which restrict access to church life;
- encouraging people who support inclusive church life to gather in local areas;
- lobbying and negotiating with authorities on ethical issues affecting the lives of people with disabilities and their families.